Careers and Training
We are always looking for qualified professionals to join our team of dedicated health care professionals! If you are interested in a career with us, follow the below requirements to submit your application. Please note, we can only accept your application for pre-screen when all of your documents are submitted.
The following information is required:
- Current resume and cover letter
- Email address and phone number of three professional references (No personal references)
- Current CPR card
- Copy of your PCP/ACP Diploma
- Current ACLS if Advanced Care Paramedic Applicant
- Class 4 driver’s license, copy of the front and back. Must be a full graduated license/unrestricted.
- Driver’s abstract, issued within the last 90 days
- Valid driver’s course certificate (CEVO issued within the past 2 years)
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Person Check) issued within the last 90 days
- Confirmation of Hepatitis B vaccination
- Confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination
NOTE: If you are having difficulty obtaining any of the above documents due to COVID-19 please contact us. Only applicants who successfully submit all documentation before the deadline will participate in our Pre-screening process.
Submissions are to be sent to [email protected]. Please include your name and where you are applying from in your Email.
Resources available for Island EMS Paramedics:
PSP Net Program
The therapist-guided PSP Wellbeing Course is designed to provide free education and guidance on simple but effective techniques for various mental health concerns, such as depression, anxiety and/or post-traumatic injuries for PSP. Around 60% of our clients report concerns about depression, ~40% report concerns with anxiety, and ~44% report concerns with symptoms of PTSD.
Mental Health Help Line
The mission of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is to contribute toward the total health of employees in order to have a productive and satisfied workforce.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help employees experiencing personal problems, which may affect job performance. EAP helps employees solve problems as early as possible before they seriously affect self, family, and work performance.
TOLL FREE: 1-800-239-3826